Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SOS #185: Not Your Normal Paper

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge. This week we'd like you to focus on Not Your Normal Paper. By this we mean we'd like you to dig out and use a specialty paper you had to have: glitter paper, foil paper, honeycomb paper, corrugated paper, canvas, cork, etc. We so often buy that paper, then hoard it. *ahem*

Here's what the gals have made to give you a few ideas:

Donna
Leslie
Jessi


Alica
Deena

 

Lauren


Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and dig out some of your special paper. You can fondle it, but then you need to use it. Then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, January 26th, at 11:55 pm EST. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.


4 comments:

Carolynn said...

Love this idea!

Willeke said...

I've had craftpaper for a few years and never used it, a few days ago I found it when cleaning out my hobbyroom and now I'm addicted :-)
Greetings from Willeke

Veerle said...

Gorgeous DT cards. Thank you for this fun challenge. Gr Veerle

Darnell said...

Thank you for having a fun challenge that just happened to fit my card! I love it when that happens! And I love all your beautiful inspiration cards!! Hugs, Darnell